MMX Projects has adopted the International Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000 to develop the Company’s Quality Management System. The necessary systems and procedures have been implemented by MMX Projects to deliver our Project Quality Plan and meet the following key objectives.
All employees within our organisation shall be committed to the effective and efficient implementation, management and improvement of quality. They are also responsible to identify and prevent activities occurring that do not meet specified standards.
Products and services provided by our organisation will meet or exceed customer needs and be in accordance with stated statutory and regulatory requirements.
The current Quality Management Representative is responsible for ensuring the compilation, distribution, effective implementation, amendment and continued maintenance of the quality system manuals. All system outcomes generated within the quality management framework are to accord with specified corporate objectives that meet stated quality, customer and statutory requirements.
All quality system documentation is regularly reviewed to ensure that existing policies, procedures and practices are suitable, remain relevant and capable of meeting specified quality, customer and statutory requirements.
We will assure quality through the provision of appropriate resources and provide employees with the necessary training to ensure compliance with stated quality system requirements.
Preferred suppliers are encouraged and assisted in the implementation of appropriate improvement programs that will ensure the integrity and continued preservation of the organisation’s quality management system.
MMX Projects is committed to best proactive environmental management in all facets of our business and operating in a manner that is compatible with the long-term sustainability of the ecosystems which we affect. Because of this, environmental management is one of our core organisational objectives and the responsibility of all our employees.
We believe that sound environmental performance is a key component of sound business performance and as such, it represents a value-added benefit to our community.
- Create, maintain and continuously improve our Environmental Management System in line with AS/NZ ISO 14000:2004
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Manage our operations to avoid or minimise impacts to the ecosystems we depend on.
- Reduce the quantity and toxicity of materials used and waste generated from our operations through source reduction, reuse, or recycling.
- Consider environmental costs, risks, and impacts when making planning, contracting, purchasing and operating decisions.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of our environmental management program.